What differences would higher levels of team effectiveness make in your organization? We know that strong, flexible, and effective teams can be the competitive advantage needed to reach strategic goals, improve quality, lower costs, produce better outcomes, and deliver better customer service. However, many organizations need solutions that will help them align teams and find ways to create greater results and productivity. Corporate team-building training solutions from CMOE are designed to provide your team with the skills, behaviors, and actions needed to achieve what is most important to you.
CMOE (Center for Management and Organization Effectiveness) has been providing team-building training for organizations for more than 40 years; in that time, we’ve discovered the how-to’s of high-performance teams across all types of industries. With our years of experience in organizational development and performance improvement, we’ve come to know that teamwork is a mechanism that creates higher performance and productivity for any organization.
Clients who have experienced CMOE’s research-based team-building training programs have reported remarkable and measurable outcomes including significant improvements in productivity, bottom-line results, and company goals accomplished with greater ease and efficiency.
What CMOE can offer you
Our team-building training curriculum reflects our work and experience with teams at all levels of function and dysfunction, intact teams, cross-departmental teams, and blended groups of individuals. We know how to help organizations of all types and sizes develop groups of employees into high functioning teams.
Our training solutions provide open, engaging environments to encourage interaction and communication among individuals that carries over into their working relationships and teams. Any team or team member willing to learn and adopt these principles and tools will notice immediate impact and improvement in the effectiveness of their team.
Team-building workshops also explore how participants contribute to successful teams through individual efforts. We illuminate the skills needed for team members to capitalize on each member’s role and work synergistically as a team by
- Building trust and shifting to a more collaborative culture
- Creating ground rules and working agreements to ensure greater productivity
- Renewing team cohesion and spirit
- Developing their ability to resolve differences and work through conflict.
- Strengthening their ability to share feedback or coach each other.
- Increasing accountability for performance and execution of assignments.
- Increasing innovation, creativity, and smart risk taking.
- Improving problem solving and decision-making skills.
CMOE will make it relevant to your organization
Each of our workshops, experiences, and retreats can be tailored to meet our client’s needs. In addition to considering organizational goals, culture, size and industry, CMOE will assist in assessing and identifying what your teams are lacking and how they might improve.
The Team Effectiveness Survey is a comprehensive tool for teams of all types, sizes and levels of performance that want to achieve their full potential and reach a new level of success. What is often standing in the way is clarity about what to focus on in order to bridge current performance with desired results. The strength of the Team Effectiveness survey is that it
- Measures the perspectives of the team leader and team members
- Provides the team with key data on seven aspects of team performance
- Reveals strengths that can be optimized
- Identifies specific areas where modifications need to be made to improve team performance
- Provides real-time insights and results that enable a team to build and focus attention on actionable plans
With this information, our design team will customize a workshop, team-building training experience, or a high-impact retreat. Our experienced and highly educated facilitators will bring to life the skills and concepts using hands-on, experiential activities, interactive discussions, and practice opportunities. Once the training is complete, we’ll help participants sustain their newly acquired skills for the long-term success of the organization. We want to see our programs and services work for our clients. We are committed to making that happen.