For over 40 years, CMOE has provided coaching-skills training and services to meet the needs of leaders at all levels in companies around the world. Our Coaching TIPS²™ workshop focuses on developing the skills, abilities, and confidence that leaders need to become highly effective coaches, communicate well with others, share feedback, and create lasting change in the organization. Workshop participants in our coaching program learn the Coaching TIPS²™ Model, a practical process that applies to all types of coaching skills trainings, including improving team-member performance, supporting growth and development, and increasing employee engagement. The Coaching TIPS²™ Model is backed by four decades of research on world-class coaches in the workforce and gives leaders a roadmap to motivate, grow, and drive the performance of their teams while achieving sustainable, bottom-line results for the organization.
Objectives and Outcomes
During the Coaching TIPS²™ workshop, participants learn critical coaching competencies that are immediately applicable and will help them do the following:
- Maximize team-member performance by facilitating improvements, development, and change.
- Coach average performers in the performance curve on opportunities for improvement.
- Motivate others to actively seek out opportunities to grow and contribute more to the organization.
- Resolve differences, handle team-member resistance or obstacles, and confront excuses.
- Enroll people in accepting and taking ownership for organizational change.
- Conduct developmental and non-performance-related coaching sessions.
- Build positive and supportive relationships by communicating with team members, which will enhance employee engagement.
- Coach in formal situations as well as during informal, on-the-spot opportunities.
- Obtain better results from coaching engagement efforts while being less controlling and authoritative.
What makes Coaching TIPS²™ so effective is that it is built around proven instructional-design principles as well as a creative approach to learning:
- Case studies and real-world situations that are tailored to each client’s unique coaching challenges.
- Self-inquiry activities that allow participants to examine their coaching abilities and identify individual strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- A coaching process that helps leaders reach peak performance with their coaching competencies and contribute to building a coaching culture across the organization.
- Opportunities to practice and apply the skills.
- Application and sustainability tools that give participants a consistent coaching framework and a shared understanding of the coaching process and its goals.
“Studies show that 75% of coaching occurs informally during unplanned and unscheduled teaching moments.”
“Communication is the core of every good team that we have assisted over the past 20 years. The coaching style of communication helps people feel connected to each other and creates a sense of belonging.”
“Opportunities for coaching abound in the professional world, presenting themselves during more formal situations, as well as in unscheduled, unanticipated, and spontaneous ways. Leaders have to be prepared to seize the opportunity to coach whenever they can.”
by 40 Years of Research
Leadership & Development Partner
to your Organization’s Needs
Need More Information?
Please fill out the following form and we will be in contact with you with more information.