The International Center for Management and Organization Effectiveness (CMOE) was founded in 1978 by Steven J. Stowell, PhD, with the vision of building long-term partnerships in the workplace. Since that time, CMOE has grown and become a recognized leader in our field by providing learning, consulting, and organizational-research services for thousands of leaders and employees in organizations worldwide. The learning experiences we offer and the organization effectiveness services we provide enable our clients to conquer business challenges, enhance their competitiveness, and improve the performance of their people and operations. CMOE has vast experience and an extensive track record working with a broad range of industries:
Banking / Financial
Broadcasting / Entertainment
Industrial / Manufacturing
When we work with our valued clients, our goal is to create high-impact solutions and help them build sustainable, performance-oriented cultures. CMOE’s learning experiences, books, programs and services have provided enduring value to companies for over three decades. Our ongoing, applied research and tailoring ensures that our content remains relevant and contributes value to our clients both now and in the future. Here are some of the highlights of CMOE’s capabilities and distinguishing experience and why the world’s leading organizations choose CMOE as their organization effectiveness and training partner:
- An established design and delivery team with advanced degrees and “real world” experience in operations, engineering, quality assurance, project management, training, sales and marketing, and other key business functions.
- Over 40 years of experience in conducting organizational development interventions, learning experiences and curriculum, and training workshops for leaders and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in creating more than 350 customized program designs and delivering training on over 60 topics, resulting in valid tools and proven outcomes.
- Processes, tools and solutions for long-term sustainability of learning, development and organization transformation initiatives.
- Research-based content focused on practical, transferable and sustainable skills.
- The highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- 100 percent commitment to your organization’s goals and projects.
- Commitment to cost-effective practices and the responsible use of your organization’s resources.
- Offices, facilitators, and consultants located in all regions of the world.
- Materials in a wide variety of languages.
Our Research Philosophy
One of the factors that makes CMOE’s programs effective and valid is that we are an organization committed to ongoing, applied research. We recognize that organizations and the workforce are constantly evolving, requiring solutions that continually meet their changing needs and desires. We accomplish this qualitative and quantitative research through a variety of methods:
- Surveys and assessments
- Formal and informal studies
- Experiments and testing
Our efforts to continually research and test our solutions ensure that we stay on the leading edge in our field and that our products and services are always relevant and applicable.