Professional Accreditation and Continuing Education Units
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, CMOE is committed to ensuring that our continuing education programs, courses, and training meet the critical rules, regulations, and standards of credentialing bodies, licensing associations, and employers for adult learning. Whether you are participating in live, live-virtual, blended, and self-paced learning, rest assured that you are getting the most current professional development derived from our empirical research.
As a standard, CMOE issues Continuing Professional Education credit (CPE’s) or Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) for participants going through our programs. We understand that individuals and organizations may require a different format based on your regulating body. If you require CEC, PDH, or credits of another format (e.g., CNE’s), please contact our team to discuss how we might convert your learning investment into the proper unit needed.
The number of CEU’s received will vary based on the program selected, the format that is selected and the number of hours of participation. Please reference the product description to learn more about the credits earned.
CMOE offers credits for the following formats:
- Live – In person session with a certified CMOE Master Facilitator
- Live Virtual – Live digital learning with a certified CMOE Master Facilitator
- Blended Learning – A combination of live in-person with either OnDemand learning or live virtual learning
- OnDemand, Self-Paced – Learning through CMOE’s Digital Learning portal where participants complete programs at their own pace in a digital format.
- Customized solutions – CMOE is able to issue CPE/CEU credits for learning paths or learning journeys customized to your specific organization.
Upon completion of the learning program a Certificate of Completion will be issued that includes the CPE/CEU credits earned. In the event you do not receive this, please contact our customer support team directly. They will verify your participation and provide you with a Certificate of Completion.